Monday, February 7, 2011

Puggle Quest is out!

Puggle Quest came out a few days back. I've sold several copies since then. It's a very simple game - right now I'm only taking on simple projects that help me apply what I'm learning about apps. Puggle Quest involves a little Puggle named Charlie who escaped from home. His three little boys put treats out in a park, and are trying to catch Charlie.

You have to help Charlie eat as many treats as possible before his boys catch him. Building this game taught me a lot about UIKit gaming, Illustrator, and Core Animation. It also required getting my toes wet with Open AL for the sound effects. All in all a good experience that built on what I learned with Pep Talk.

Speaking of which, expect Pep Talk Lite to be released in the next 24 hours or so (pending Apple's approval)! It's an ad supported version - here's hoping I get a few downloads leading to sales of the full version (and a few ad dollars to boot).

No comments:

Post a Comment